Planning an event or party is a very hard and daunting task which needs constant attention to detail. Therefore, an event planner template will greatly help you get started in identifying all of the details you need to consider for planning the event and also an indication of the timelines involved with your event planning process.
An event planner template will consist of different checklists and lists to help plan the event. Event planning could start months ahead of the event, a few weeks ahead, or even a few days ahead of the event. Whatever the case is, it is always best to start planning way ahead of time.
Such a planner template will help you plan your event in a much better way. The template contains various goals and objectives which need to be achieved and once achieved, and you can tick it off your list or add a line-through to mark it as completed. This lets you stay organized and you have a clear idea of what is done and what is needed to be done.
This party/event planner template contains the following:
- All the event goals and objectives
- Add the party/event date
- Add the time
- Identify venue
- Develop an event Master Plan
- Get all the cost estimates (for e.g., room rental, food & beverages, equipment, travel, etc.)
- Create a budget
- Recruit event committee, for example, event manager
- Create and launch publicity plan & brand your event
- Find volunteers
- Hire staff
- Identify and confirm speakers/presenters/entertainers (if applicable)
- Identify and contact sponsors/partners (if applicable)
This template is created using Microsoft Excel with everything easily customizable. You can amend any area, change headings and add new item lines according to your event. All the calculations and mathematical formulas are already there to calculate amounts.
Below is a screenshot along with a link to download this party planner template.
Full Template View