A performance award certificate is presented to appreciate the employee for his overall performance. It is a simple piece of paper or card that comprises the title for the achievement and the recipients' names. Moreover, it covers other components also. These include
- Presentation line that follows the title and the description in a way "it is hereby presented to" or "is awarded to" followed by the name of the recipient
- Recipient name or group name is awarded to whom the award is concerned
- "From" representing the name of the organization or person who is awarding this certificate
- Description or reason for the award
- Signature is done at the bottom of the certificate by the representative. Sometimes there is space for one sign or sometimes two depending upon the number of jury members.
To make the certificate presentable, the logo, borderlines, seal, and lines are added. The handful of visual motifs makes the certificate enchanting and presentable.