Once you've chosen a career, you need to make your colleagues understand the reasons for choosing that specific career by developing a presentation in which you can make them aware of the nature, struggles, culmination, and morals of the career you've chosen.
Following are the outlines for making a career presentation
- Describe the nature of work you are going to perform
- Description of wage at initial and peak levels
- Describe the qualification criteria for your chosen career
- Explain the things which make you eligible for this career e.g. educational information etc.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks
- Add the career ladder or step by step progress( status at different levels)
- Add Employment outlook
- Try to make your presentation according to the effective presentation rules, 7/7(each slide must have a maximum of seven sentences, and each sentence contains seven words.
- Make it brief but explain well in 3 to 4 minutes.