The summary of this outline is a theoretical idea that is made on concepts that contain strategies and techniques on behalf of increasing or modifying structures all over time. This model has 7 seven parts. This model organized method clearly collapse the work into seven stages. Provide fresh and improved information in stages.
Following are the stages
- Planning is the first phase which explains the scope of problems and determines their solutions.
- This phase work on the source problem of business. It is called Systems Analysis and Requirements phase.
- System design is the third phase which describes important features and operations in details
- Development is the fourth phase in which the real work starts when a programmer or engineer bought on to d the major work on the project.
- Integration and testing is the fifth phase it involves system integration
- Implementation is the sixth phase which means all important things happen in this phase in a project
- Operations and Maintenance is the seventh last phase